I’m a travel photo junkie. I can spend hours browsing photography sites and social media sites looking for the travel photo that will inspire me next.
[contentblock id=2 img=gcb.png]
Below are 10 of my favorite travel photos from the last 4-5 years. Each photographer is linked if you want to learn more about them. If you are new to this blog, you can learn about us and this website here. Enjoy the pictures!
1. Salar De Uyuni – Bolivia
2. Dhammakaya Temple – Thailand
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
3. Neuschwanstein Castle – Bavaria, Germany
4. Fog – Vancouver, Canada
5. Behind A Waterfall – Seljalandsfoss, Iceland
6. Baseball In The Streets – Havana, Cuba
Read More: Wonderful Travel Through Croatia
7. Climbing The Great Pyramid (Illegally) – Giza, Egypt
8. Urban Climbing In Dubai (Same Crazy Guys As Above) – Dubai, UAE
9. Preacher’s Pulpit – Preikestolen, Norway
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
10. Canals Of Color – Amsterdam, Netherlands