4 die in Rajanpur House Filled With Generator Smokes

Four persons asleep were found suffocated to death due to smokes filled in the house from the running generator on Sunday morning here.

Rajanpur house
4 die in Rajanpur house filled with generator smokes

Sources said that following last night rain and power outage, the residents of a house had left the generator running and went to sleep, when the smokes emitted from the generator filled in the house suffocated to death four persons including three children. A bride is also included among the dead, while the bridegroom said to be in critical condition has been shifted to the Dera Ghazi Khan Hospital, sources said.